Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cool Christmas gifts for everyone

  Gift giving for this season can be stressful especially if you are approaching the Christmas rush....so before you buy the perfect gift consider your budget and  make sure that it will be useful for your love ones.
  Since November I have started to buy a thing or two everytime I'm out for shopping. And I put it aside for gifts for my love ones.
    I'm on a tight budget, because I have so many "inaanaks" (godchild) this year. So I make that I do not over budget, but even so I make sure they will love what I will give them for Christmas


  Here are a few of the items I bought for my love ones, I hope that I  provide useful gift ideas:




Laptop skin from CD-R king

        I bought myself a skin for my laptop, my mom saw it and compliment my gadget. My Dad's surprise gift for my mom for christmas (which by the way is also her birthday!) is a Laptop too...so I thought a perfect match, she will love to have skins for her own laptop, I am sure she will appreciate this! I bought this at CD-R king. They have a wide array of themes and colors to choose from, and they have sizes too to suit notebooks and laptops. The prices ranges from Php80-150....not bad for the pocket yet truly useful to beautify your gadget. I find it useful especially for my own notebook since it is color white, when I put on the skin it will prevent dirt and discoloration.



Divisoria is a perfect place to shop especially for the budget conscious. I bought these bracelets at 168 mall. Since my sister is a fashionista, she will surely love these accessories. What I love about these bracelets is that it have an elegant design, and you can choose from wide selection of design and colors. The price is very cheap, Php80 per piece, but if you buy 6 pcs they give the wholesale price of Php50 each. Not bad for a fashion accessory.
.


Hippo puppet for my favorite inaanak...I also bought this at 168 mall. Besides for being affordable I also find it adorable. Asides for being a puppet, it can also be used for baths, so kids may find bathtime enjoyable. This gift is suitable for babies and toddlers. For only Php 42.50 worth and also extra cash for aguinaldo this Christmas I am sure my inaanak will love this.

When I saw these cool shades, I thought of giving these to my son and his Tito. Since my brother is just 7 years old and my son is 3 years old, I am sure they will find it cool too. With different colors, and comes with lights that blinks. Cool shades that blinks worth only Php 45, great bargain for a gift.



These headbands are handmade and I purchase these from Paulenssa creations and accessories. Fashionable and affordable, I am sure my godchilds will surely love the accessories.






Fashionable and useful item....collapsible trash can. I bought these at Divisoria, for only 100 php each. Great gifts for my friends.




One item from my son's wish list, is a train from Santa.  I bought this at a duty free store at Clark, Pampanga. Worth for only Php40-55, I bought 2 pieces of wooden train. I am sure to see my son's eyes aglow and his smile once he opened his gift from Santa (or from mommy wink!wink!)






So there you go, a few of the things a bought for gifts for my love ones. Affordable and yet I'm sure of the joy it will bring to them. I hope you get ideas from my blog. I know that they often say that "it's the thought that counts" and I felt that it's true. In gift giving it doesn't matter the amount or brand, but the joy and the love just thinking about their happiness once you give your gifts to your love ones. 


Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment